This one is kind of a cross between Indian and Thai curries, who doesn’t love fusion foods? Hope you like spicy!
Curry Chicken & Veggies
(3.92 Net Carbs with 1.9 VNC)
- 1 small can sliced water chestnuts
- 4 packets of splenda
- 3 Tbsp fish sauce
- 2 Tbsp 100% pure sesame seed oil
- 1 can cut baby corn
- 1 can bean sprouts
- 1 tbsp dried basil
- 2 tbsp curry powder
- 1 tsp red or cayenne pepper
- 41 oz chicken breast meat
- 5 oz bamboo shoots
- 2 Tbsp pure coconut oil
- 2 cans thai kitchen lite coconut milk
- 1/2 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- Heat large pot over medium high with coconut oil. Cube chicken in small bite size pieces, or strips, whichever you prefer. Saute chicken in coconut oil until almost cooked through then sprinkle all the spices over the chicken and stir well until chicken is cooked.
- Add fish sauce, sesame oil, and coconut milk and bring to a boil stirring occasionally. Reduce heat to medium and simmer for about 10 minutes to allow flavors to meld.
- Add all the drained veggies and stir well. Bring back to simmer and heat through before serving. Makes 10 ~ 8 oz. servings approx 4 net carbs per serving, freezes well.