Cheesy Cauliflower Risotto
- 24 oz frozen cauliflower
- 2 oz cream cheese
- 1/2 tsp garlic salt
- 1/2 cup shaved parmesan cheese
- 1 cup shredded cheese (such as a colby jack or cheddar jack combo)
- 2 Tbsp heavy cream
- 4 Tbsp butter
- Fresh cracked black pepper to taste
- Place cauliflower in a pan, add water just until 1/2 way up the veggies, cover and boil until very tender, drain.
- In mixer bowl of a stand mixer (or large bowl for use with hand mixer) put the butter, cream cheese and heavy cream then add the drained cauliflower and mix very well, leaving it chunky. Add the cheeses and spices and continue to mix until cheese is melted and creamy. This won’t be super smooth and it shouldn’t be. It’s not a mash, you want chunks.
This recipe makes 6 good sized servings with 5.71 net carbs per serving, 4 of those are veggie net carbs.