This was A-Mazing. Do not omit any ingredients… they all work together in such harmony it’s a palate symphony. I will absolutley make this a staple on my dinner table.
Spicy Bacon & Gorgonzola Turkey Meatballs
- 24 oz jennie-o 99% lean ground turkey
- 4 oz crumbled gorgonzola cheese
- 10 slices bacon
- Approx 6 cups organic baby arugula
- 1 3/4 oz hot & spicy pork rinds
- 5 servings lee kum kee sriracha mayo
- 4 large egg (whole)
- 2 oz scallions or spring onions, chopped
- Cracked black pepper and salt to taste
- Combine everything (except the arugula, bacon & Sriracha Mayo) and shape into 10 meatballs, place into a shallow baking dish lined with foil and parchment (for easy clean up and so the meatballs release easily from pan).
- Bake in a 375 degree oven for 30 minutes.
- While meatballs are cooking, slice bacon into small pieces and fry into bacon bits until crispy and browned, drain grease.
- To serve, make a bed of about 1 1/4 c. arugula and place 2 meatballs on top, drizzle the meatballs with about 1 Tbsp of Sriracha Mayo and top with approx 2 slices worth of bacon bits. This makes 10 meatballs, 2 meatballs per serving with 3.04 Net Carbs per serving with 1.73 coming from veggies.